Virtual Assistant Services
We’ve assisted many creative professionals in managing business tasks from the simple to the complex. When your time and attention need to be focused on creating your art rather than all of your administrative tasks, another creative problem-solver and task-master can help you manage your endeavors.
Whether you are an independent artist, musician, writer, coach, or a small non-profit organization, we’ve assisted our more creative clients with various tasks, including the following:
- Working with CD/DVD duplication vendors.
- Working with online physical and digital music distributors.
- Writing marketing plans for music and books.
- Researching and working with music distributors.
- Maintaining social media and distribution avenues – Bandcamp, Podcasts, YouTube, Facebook, etc.
- Assisting with self-publishing of your book or CD.
- Conducting Internet research.
- Setting up, scheduling, and recording of group conference call coursework, and selling these recordings on your website.
- Writing and editing agreement forms, contracts, and reports (we’ve even assisted in a business in creating and editing an Exit Agreement for an employee/contractor).
- Creating your non-profit’s annual report and sending out tax-deductible letters of appreciation to your donors.
- Creating concert posters.
- Maintaining your online Press Kit.
- Setting up and recording your podcast, and posting it to your website and iTunes.
- Creating and sending your regular e-newsletter to your fans, clients, or followers.
If there is something you would like handled that is not on this list, just ask!
Virtual Assistance and Project Management is done via prepaid blocks of time.
4 hours – $220 (minimum)
12 hours – $595
20 hours – $895